Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Going PSYCHO

Hey everyone,

I'll be writing in soon with an all new blog about the production of GRACE and my colorful experiences living and working up in Regina and Moose Jaw, Canada...but in the meantime, I wanted to share a preview clip from the upcoming documentary THE PSYCHO LEGACY, an in-depth look into the films of the PSYCHO franchise featuring exclusive interviews with cast, crew, and other genre notables- like me!

My friends Rob G. and John Torrani from ICONS OF FRIGHT have been working on this documentary for the past year or so and they just previewed a special 12 minute clip at last month's Fangoria Weekend of Horrors in Los Angeles. Apparently it got a great response from the crowd (I wouldn't know...I was in Moose Jaw) and now you can all see what the fuss was about.

Enjoy- and keep an eye out for news of the documentary's release in the coming months.



Scream bloody gore-
Adam